Follow the Ready, Admitted or Planning links to the right... plus additional information in the sections below.
Welcome from the International Center
- Get a passport and visa to study in the US
- Secure finances for your stay in the US, including tuition, living costs and transportation costs
- Arrange your living accommodations
- Have in place or plan to purchase a health insurance policy in your home country; then make sure you fill out the Health Fee Waiver to avoid getting charged for Student Health Insurance
- Meet all admission requirements, including sending academic transcripts – follow instructions on MyApplication
- Start planning your arrival with tips from the I-Center
Your Media Center
Explore more publications, brochures, and videos for prospective UC San Diego students and their families.
View the non-resident brochure: 5 best reasons for UC San Diego and you!
Join the best students in the perfect location for your extraordinary education. Find out what sets UC San Diego apart.