Beyond the Tour: Explore UC San Diego
Questions? Contact Campus Tours Office, (858) 822-4750.
- Winter Quarter 2014, January 6 to March 14 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the academic year.
- Find the day of the week you'll be on campus, then see which lectures are available for visitors.
- Download the Winter Quarter 2014 list
- Please allow UC San Diego students to be seated before you take a seat, since space may be limited. Avoid going into the room if you see a test being given. Schedules subject to change.
- To find your class location, follow the map link and type the building or hall name in the search box.
- The Price Center includes several restaurants and cafes
- Dining Services offers many options: Enjoy OceanView Terrace, The Bistro modern eatery, or Roots, a vegetarian/vegan lounge.
- Performing and Visual Arts on Campus