Beyond the Tour: Explore UC San Diego
Questions? Contact Campus Tours Office, (858) 822-4750.
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the academic year; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the summer
- Classes may meet on different days – check the list carefully
- Pick from one of these lists of available lectures for fall quarter 2013 – September 26 to December 6:
- To find your class location, follow the map link and type the building or hall name in the search box
- Please allow UC San Diego students to be seated before you sit in the class, as space may be limited. Avoid going into the room if you see a test being given.
- Enjoy attending class!
- The Price Center includes several restaurants and cafes
- Dining Services offers many options: Enjoy OceanView Terrace, The Bistro modern eatery, or Roots, a vegetarian/vegan lounge.
- Performing and Visual Arts on Campus