Linking high school seniors to guaranteed admission to UC San Diego... UniversityLink is your pathway to a premier four-year university by way of community college.
UniversityLink is available to students from feeder high schools who:
- Plan to attend one of the participating community colleges
- Sign a contract, and
- Complete the program requirements
Get all the details in the UniversityLink flyer (PDF), or contact your community college advisor.
- Assessment of your academic skills
- One-on-one academic counseling to ensure that you take the right steps toward transferring
- Assistance with choosing courses to fulfill general education and major preparation requirements
- Workshops for college and transfer success
- Financial aid information
- Advising from a UCSD Admissions Officer
- Invitations to special events at UC San Diego
- Contact with current UCSD students for up-to-date perspectives on transferring
You are eligible for UniversityLink if you are a high school senior attending a UniversityLink feeder high school for the community colleges in San Diego and Imperial counties or East Los Angeles, or if you are a first year student at one of the UniversityLink community colleges. Admitted students in this program may also be eligible for an Engelhorn Family Scholarship.
You are not eligible for UniversityLink if you have completed previous college coursework after graduation from high school or completion of your GED. International students are not eligible for UniversityLink.
Check the UC San Diego transfer admission requirements. UniversityLink counselors can help you determine which courses are transferable.
- East Los Angeles
- Imperial Valley
- San Diego City
- San Diego Mesa
- San Diego Miramar
Are you interested in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, biomedical science research or allied health careers? You might be eligible for a 4-week summer program on the UC San Diego campus. Check the website for the UniversityLink Medical Science Program.